
Sharon;26091987;Fluffy;szb;
slp,eat,play,club,pub,buffet
I am writing this entry at 144am with a heavy heart. Mom came out of her shower shaking and sobbing over her lost hair. We were all shocked and could see that her hair was thinning very badly -she is almost balding. We went to the toilet as instructed by her and was really horrified to see the whole chunk of dropped hair by the sink.. my heart really sank.
I am not a person very good with words so I could only hold my tears and sat beside her. It was very difficult for me to tell her that this is only temporary and by april her hair will start growing again. And there are people out there who loses their limbs and hands which is a forever thing. I couldnt tell her all these becos I know I wil end up crying which will make things even worst.
It pains me to see her go thru all these -needles that causes blue black on her arms and hands after every chemo sessions and when her hair starts to falls off bit by bit. I wish to tell her to shave it all off so that she wouldnt feel so upset every other day when her hair falls.
Probably no one will understand all these except for her. But mom we have to tell you that we rather you lose all hair then we lose you in our life.. is 3 months of temporary torture physically and emotionally and you will recover. We are fighting this with you and will always be by you. Jia you mom, ur our hero and the love of our lives.