date: Thursday, September 12, 2013 @ 9:27 AM
title:
Hi People,
In any case if you think that I disappeared from blogger, not yet. But I know no one bothers to read and keep track of what's going on anymore given that there is instalgram and facebook around.
I have nothing much to talk bout. Life has been the same. Work, home, weekend I catch up with my sleep and soon to realise is sunday night and monster monday is back again. Is already the mid of september, and I have a good news to share.
Yelong and I met fengshui master Tong last week. He did an analysis on both our "ba zi" and from there we managed to 'calculate' our wedding date. So....save the date everyone, is on 7 March 2015, saturday.
Is abit early given now is only 2013. But is only 3 more months to the end of the year and we are advised to book our wedding banquet by christmas this year to secure the date and the hotel preferably of my choice.
We have been emailing some hotels and meeting one next week to know about further details as planned. Sherry and I have been discussing and sharing information on what we have ( me - banquet pricing and menu) and her (wedding package - photoshoots, wedding packages, gowns, photographer). I am glad a close friend is having the same interest in me and I will not be researching on them alone. Guys on the general side, would not bother so much about wedding details. okie, to give yelong some credit, sometimes he will be the one emailing and enquiring about wedding packages. LOL. So i am somehow glad that I am not the only one going through this alone.
Given that if I book my banquet by this year, I will be busy hunting for wedding packages, gown fitting, pre wedding photoshoot, arranging with emcees ( we decided to engage one), justice of peace, pin li and the most important of all, to lose weight! And oh ya, I forgot, we're still going to korea in April and I still have not plan anything yet.
So good luck to me...
And .. lastly what is a good wedding without a good proposal baby? Work hard on it.. You dont have much time left. hahah.