profile
Photobucket Sharon;26091987;Fluffy;szb; slp,eat,play,club,pub,buffet

links
Zoo
Beautiful Rag Doll
Little Ray Ray
Sagacious Saggittarius
Girl with Love
Stupid Girl
Jingerbell

tagboard

.

archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
September 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
June 2014

credits
Resources/Model:‚ô¶
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins

date: Thursday, June 6, 2013 @ 9:42 AM
title:

Taiwan had been a joyful trip. I am glad I brought mum along for this trip this time. Not becos I never ever bring her along for all my holidays, I am glad we are able to spend more time together and as well as bringing her for this trip after her recovery from her illness.

These are the things that I did there...

Taipei-

Shopped at Zhong Xiao Dong Lu - where all the higher class of shirts, street wear, label wears are. Very nice place to shop at, but prices are generally steeper and more expensive.



Visited Hello Kitty Cafe - the one place I had to visit when i visit taipei. Such a cute and lovely place. But there was a time period of only 1.5 hours there and every patroniser had to spend a minimal of TWD 300 which is equivalent to S$13 if we wanna have tea there.
















We went to Dam Shui old street and visited fisherman wharf and lovers bridge. 






Visited Rao He Nightmarket.




Visited Wu Fen Pu for more shopping!

Went up to Taipei 101 - observatory Tower










And dine in the famous must try in taipei Ding Tai Feng with 2 michelin stars.



Visited longshan temple on vesak day, under mum's persistent request.






Tried the famous ah zhong mian xian - not anything fanciful and I think other shops along the street sells better mian xian than them.

Went to Shi Fen to release kong meng deng when it was raining like mad.







Visited Jiu Fen - the must go destination for all tourists.







Visitied Shi Lin night market,




and how to miss out the "must eat" Lu rou fan.






And I have to introduce you this place where I stayed. It is a service apartment with 2 joined bedrooms, a hall, a kitchen, a dining hall and a share toliet.
Iservice apartment is wonderful and i mean really wonderfil.
The location is superb in the sense that I am situated at the interchange. So the HSR Station, Raiway station, MRT station and bus stations are all just right above me.

I dont have to change train apart from moving from blue to red line. The hotel was good, amenties such as toothbrush , combs and towel were changed daily.



oh and I visited alot of cute cafe on the way in taipei. This is a fish tank cafe where customers sits on swings.

Xi Men Ding- where the crowds never die.


oh this is the MRT tickets - our known ezy link cards. Cant Spore invent something like this. So small and handy instead of big unsightly cards;


Taizhong -


It was raining every single day in taizhong and it was such a hassle carring umbrellas everywhere we go so we sought to the idea of wearing raincoats.Even wearing rain coats was a chore because shops do not allow you to patronise them when you are in raincoat or rainboots! zzz.




We had lunch at this oldest theme restaurant in taizhong. Very worth going. I personally enjoy this place very much. Check out all the vintage stuffs which you will not be able to find them in singapore anymore.







At Feng Jia night market




oh we also visited mushroom farm in taizhong where we settled for hotpot for lunch there.





Cool and nice place whereby you have your lunch up in the mountain - with a view. Reminds me of bali ya?!



Visited Cingjing's most expensive Minsu - A man made castle overlooking the mountain. and the driver we engaged for the day alighted us for phototaking.



such a beautiful place.

Last but not least, cingjing farm. The place I have been wanting to visit upon reading alot of reviews and blog. It took 2 hours to reach the destination form taizhong.



and it was really cold.























and with this, I end my taiwan vacation post. Check out the rest of the pictures in facebook.