date: Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 2:32 PM
title: macau feb 2013
It was finally a holiday trip for me, yelong and his entire cheng family to Macau in February. In between the days, we also spent a day in hongkong and another day in zhuhai. The weather was beautiful, cold - at a mad 13 degrees celsius. We couldnt walk too long in the street cos it was unbearbly cold.
the 4 nights stays at venetian was really good. Except for the part they did not have free wii-fii in the room ( I have to go down to certain parts of the casino to access free wiifii), other than that, room service, deco, cleanliness was tip tip.
We had a suite room - which consists of 2 queensize , a living room , 2 tvs and the sofa in the living room can be converted to another queen bed. totally huge ass!
even the toliet was a oh my god size.
The interior of venetian was very portugese and victorian style. very posh and even entrace of the hotel has 4 side - north south east west. Walking thru different types of casino.
Good weather allowed us to take a stroll along macau by foot. We explored touristy areas, hunt around for touristy food - the best enjoyment of holiday.
and us at the ruins of st paul.
Day 2, we left for hongkong at 7am which means I woke up at 6am.. ohh..6am gracious!
I love hongkong, totallly. Was sadly only there for a day trip. the adults wanted to go to the big buddha, so the kids (us) just stayed at citygate for shopping.
my future MIL. hahaha!
It was my first trip to china - Zhuhai and honestly I dont quite like it there. Not becos I am prejudiced against these ppl. But from the moment we crossed custom and stepped foot into zhuhai, people come up to u and beg for money and they will not go away even how relunctant we are not to give them.
The bf's had a imflammed ligaments, so the poor boy couldnt walk and had to share the wheelchair wif his granny. And obviously he enjoyed being wheeled around by me - probably forgotten he weighs a ton =.="
We were only in zhu hai for a half a day before we call it quits and returned to macau.
In between the trips, we casino hopped. each casino was uniquely done up, each has their own significant value and designs, very posh, very classy very beautiful. And upon visiting casinos in Macau, How much I realised that Malaysia's casino sucks in terms of looks and hygience! Genting's casino is very dirty and flirty.

And how much I have to end this post, whoever who visit macau have to visit this place which sells the best portugese egg tart. I am glad I made it for this trip, spending time together with him as wel as his entire family and them - who brings us to dine in all those cheap and yet good roadside stalls!
and now...
in May,
TAIWAN!!!!!!