date: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 @ 5:09 PM
title: Hongkong day 3
Mum and sis finally arrived on the 3rd day.
Their was a short stay-3 days 2 nights.
we got up really early to meet them..
their flight was pass midnight on friday.
met them at wong tai sin temple.

<3

nice weather,
even at such smokey and crowded area,
you wont sweat. wonderful feeling!

They went to suan ming again,
and being very bored.
I waited for all 3 of them to finish!




had lunch and dim sum at tangchao.big nice place at TST!



Mum and sis went back to hotel to check in and rest.
( oh ya, we are staying at totally different area, I am at mongkok, and she at central)
meeting up was a total problem for us.
YL and I headed to avenue of stars,
in search of the sogo for my longchamp.

luvhk!


met up with them again at 1 peking street for dinner - fine dining,
with hu tong on the 28th storey.
sis and I found this place,
which has michealin stars rated.
expensive and over price.

they din allow flash from camera,
very sad!
but we had a amazing view. overlooking the harbour while the light show was playing.
total rock my ass!
Hutong's toliet was errie,
it was meant to be old in design,
like those gu dai hongkong drama,
check it out.
the moment weentered,
we were greeted by a big hugeass red mirror.
they were playing " wo deng zhe ni hui lai" even in the bloodi toliet,
I couldnt pee or do anything in proper.
but well,
nice check out place!
we shopped around,
and lef for supper again.



and even at 12am,
we stil find ourself eating heavily.
but isnt hk susposed to be a paradise of good food?!!
;)