date: Sunday, September 18, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
title: Post mid autumn & heng heng curry
We celebrated our post mid autumn on Wednesday with lots of joy and laughter. Our very important missing in action Loi decided to join us. It has really been long since we last met that girl!




Aunty cook sphagetti and treated us to chicken wing and satay.

<3

I tried heng heng curry at marina square on Friday.


We had sudden craving for curry and couldn't tink of anywhere else to eat. Expensive! Dinner was on me that day and I felt it was super Bo hua and not filling! Haha.


Oh have I mentioned that Yelong and I have been cooking alot or rather trying to cook.
We tried our hand on sesame chicken and bah chor steamegg.
The chicken was really too salty we added in so much of salt and too much of sauce. The egg was plain; too little sauce and too little salt! Haha. Got it all mixed up.
But we had fun experiencing new things and well, practice makes perfect.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone