date: Monday, August 8, 2011 @ 12:13 PM
title: Horrible bosses; virgin time at tennis
I caught horrible bosses last week with Yelong and his friends.. I thought it was rather boring initially.. Had a quick dinner at watami at 630 before rushing off for movie at ms at 810. Sucha weird timing.



Met Sheryl and Eric at Mac- bishan. And we sat there from
11 to 230 in the morning playing card games. Haha.
Sunday, I went back to rp foe tennis. My virgin attempt. Such a tiring game.

We were there when the rain just stopped,
So we had to "mopped" the floor and tried all means to dry the court.


It became really really warm and hot after that..
We played till the nearly 7pm.
Showered there ...



Then, We ba bao Thai food to jj's place to eat ...watched soccer with them for a little while before heading home.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone