date: Monday, June 13, 2011 @ 4:50 PM
title:
Apart from being exceptionally lazy in blogging these few days, I have been traveling in and out of the hospital again. Now I realized how tiring it is for you all to come down to visit me that 2 times, despite after work or being there the whole day to accompany me.
Jj, Stacy , Yelong and I have been meeting up every week for dinner on weekdays and movie for weekends. Hangover 2, xmen.... we also had dinner at Kenny Rogers novena sqaure during one of the days but didn't manage to take much pictures cos stacy is still very depressed over her short hair.

Last Sunday,
I had jap buffet at heren with Cussie , Eric and Yelong. They agree that since it was the beginning of e month so muz treat ourself to something good. Haha.




Yesterday,
We had early father's dad celebration with the boyfriend and his family at sembawang.
Before we walked over to north point to do some shopping.
I found this really cool toliet there..
Ms chin, we have this in spore omg, no need to go japan to use !! Hahaha