date: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 @ 11:16 AM
title: Tioman-May 2011
Yelong and I was away in tioman for the last weekend.
beautfiful island, beautiful waters, beautiful place.
I wanna go to another place like this again.
Hopefully, the next time round i am there, I want to take diving lessons.
we have seen people who literally cant swim.. dive into the waters.
they offer diving lessons there. omg.
not too sure what is wrong with blogger.
could only upload pictures starting from here.
friday morning,
we reached golden mile complex at 6am.
the sweet bf bought macccc breakfast for me. thank you.
The journey took us 3 hours by bus,
and followed by 2 hours ferry ride.
we stayed at paya.
good enuff for anyone who wants to visit there.


our was slightly more expensive,
we booked the superior sea facing instead of the normal room.
interior,
very clean and bright.
toliet was ordinary.
we had lunch after that,
was dead hungry.
food there vry normal malaysia pricing
RM 6-7 dollars for a plate of fried rice.

after lunch,
we rented snorkelling equipments,
and snorkel by the beach in the sea.
very clear waters.
you dont have to go till very far out to reach out to fishes and corals.

showered,
before we went for buffet dinner.






wentback to the room,
watched abit of drama.
I finished du xin shen tan there while yelong slept.
damn nice.


we went for supper at 1030pm.
they had this grill bbq section besdie the beach.


couldnt remember how much it costs.
RM 60?
i din change a single cent for this trip.
so poor yelong had to pay for double share. heehee.

Next moring,
we woke up at 730am for breakfast.
susposed to be at the jetty by 9 for our snorkelling trip to Reggis island and marine park.
Poor sharon didnt sleep v well
becos our mr Kiang here dozed off before I could.
and started his awesome snoring.
the next day he slept on the sofa when i had already fallen asleep so as not to disturb my rest.
sweet boy!
american buffet breakfast, yum~


lets go!

so nice leh.

journey to reggis island is only 15 mins away from paya.
not as far as compared to phuket - phi phi island.
the corals there - simply aweesome. so pretty. juz feel like dying.

the sun needless to say,
suny hot weather.
damn good.
yelong and I came back very black after that day trip out to the sea.




" all ready"




had lunch when we went back.
we walked out to the stalls along the beach for lunch tt day.
seeeee,
im all tanned!


I had this ice ball lemon eveyr single day im there.
yummmyyy fo such hot weather like tt.

we went jungle trekking to a nearby rock fall after lunch.
nah wasting of time.

had to walk up and down
to and fro in the jungle to get there again.
this time no ATV,no vehicle.
by foot.


went back and napped for a little while,
we were not in time for out buffet dinner provided,
so he brought me out for zi char.


we bought ramly burger str8 after tt,
they said is a must have at tioman island.
known as the " yellow signboard" stall.


this time round,
yelong slept v early.
while I finish my drama tt night.
we checked out at 10am tt next moring,

had brunch,
and nua all the way till 1 when the ferry arrived.

my last meal at tioman was ramly burger again.
shiok ttm.

and bye tioman,
I will see you again very soon.
juz for your information,
I booked my tour from 5 stars.
all in i paid $220-
for a 3 days 2 night accomdation at paya beach resort,
2 lunch,
2 dinner,
snorkelling package
coach and ferry rides.
other expenses on your own.
so worth while right.
what are you all waiting for?!!