date: Thursday, April 21, 2011 @ 11:08 AM
title: Lunch dates
Had lunch with 3 girls after so long. In fact we don't meet for lunch often, is either I'm on mc and I meet stacy alone for a short meal, or I will walk over to Chinatown to meet sherry when her office is still there.
We had a long lunch at amkh yesterday afternoon.

Really catch up alot, everyone seems so busy with their own life.

Had ice cream for dessert over at Anderson ice cream and Stacy gonna rush back to work!
I came home and nap all e way till 7pm, and had problems
Sleeping at night again. Beginning to get really bored of my 14 days. But how often do I make use of such benefits. Heehee

Oh yes,
See I met his aunties.. Uncles.. And they included me in their photo taking session. Very 温馨...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone