date: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 @ 9:53 AM
title: in the month of march 2011
Taking this short time to fill this space in becos my boss is not around.
too lazy to blog nowadays and I guess lesser people are patronising this link. might as well do it one shot, post all.
Last sunday,
I was home nua-ing.napping,
night time we took a short walk to kian seng restaurant for dad's birthday.
dont really understand why my dad like that place so much.
no aircon, toliet like shit. service like fuck,
one reason I could tink of is becos we could bring fluffy along with us.
but anyway,
they served really good food,
like this ginseng chicken.

and the chilli crab is well-known must order.
yummy.



and the dog collasped when she reached home.
poor thing.

Last saturday,
we were at sizzler to celebrate eric's 30th birthday.
Salad was on the house,
so we whack.
true enuff,
we were half full whacking the salad bar itself.
we caught " invasion of los angeles" after that.
a 2 hour good movie,
but skip it if you're not interested in aliens and robots.





Last friday,
Yelong and I had dinner at this new restaurant at Olivevine @ Marina Link.
Cheap for dinner.
can go n try if you all pass by that area.




we headed to beer market for drinks later with peiyun.
yummmyyy. beerrr right dinner.
damn orgas!



we finished up e bottle qui8ckly becos they knew I was half dead at 12am.
sorry sorry. aging leh. :(


Last thursday,
I met stacy and James at vivo for dinner.
we finally ate at soup restaurant after so long.
yummmyyyyyyy!


Last tuesday,
I met up with zai nan ,sheryl and eric at golden mile for steamboat after work.
wow,
still good stuff!
powerpack.

headed over to suntec to walk around befroe I made my way down to kallang leisure park to meet him.





and last monday,
I had dinner with my girlfriends before Jiayi depart forher long flight and to melbourne.
shall meet up with you again when we're back from phuket dear.
:)

and last last saturday - on the 12th March 2011,
is granny's 76th birthday at tunglok parkway.
love you grams.
hope you stil have a few more 10 yrs to go. hugs.


there was a wedding dinner going on downstairs,
and look at my kpoh family members.
all tryin to be part of the crowd.
sigh.


and last last tuesyday,
I was at carousel with zainan for dinner.
good.. nice.
thanks cussie, for the partly 'treat'.
xoxo.

they served really good seafood.
toooooo good t be true.



and for now,
i better get back to my work.
oh ya.
is excactly 7 more days to phuket.
woohooo.