date: Monday, March 7, 2011 @ 4:03 PM
title: Garlic, Lunar, TCC
Last friday, I was at Mad for Garlic for dinner with Yelong and his friends.
Miss Chin...Sherry.. Jing.. wei ( to anyone else hu is reading),
is a place worth.
I dont fancy garlic,
but I think you all shoulsd try out this place.
Totally dont have much garlic taste from the way they cook.
Abit out of the way,
at suntec. used to be the old marche.
price wise, I think that is reasonable. apart from ordering steak which is abit costly.
He ordered his steak (very small portion) for $32.90 ..





appetiser,
dracular killer.
(bread + garlic in olive oil)

seafood salad

He ordered steak.

and lobster pasta at $19.90.

I met stacy and her friends after that to lunar,
while he continued his movie wif his friends.



Hongru was there with his friends.
so catch up abit with him also.

On saturday,
I met Stacy ..JJ and claudine in town for dinner.
den we headed to T3-TCC for coffee.


and ate again there. shrooms bite.

dont know wad crap is this.

meeting zai nan tmr for dinner at carousel.
My darling cussie asked me to pay only $20.00 while he top up the rest for me.
Thank you dear. xoxo.
:)