date: Thursday, December 30, 2010 @ 10:53 AM
title: the end of christmas
We had dinner at Ramen Play,
the newly extended area in Bishan for the first time.
Not bad for ramen if you wana make an alternatives with Ajisen.

It's NYE tomorrow.
and can anyone believe it, no plans yet for the moment.
my dear stacy is sick, bed ridden (heehee) and hopefully she gets well by tomorrow!
take good care sweetie.
This christmas has been one of the best among al the years.
apart from good company, good booze, fun and joy,
I also received extravagant gifts for this special season.
regardless,
I spent a generous amount of 1.1k on christmas gifts-alone.
my first special one,
was a kate spade wrislet from my zai nan cussie.
Thank you,
wouldnt expect such expensive pressie from you.
cos I owaz tot all gucci, lv,kate spade was rubbish to you. ( I know it still is).
Thank you dearest, I love you!


my partner at work,
gave me a guess watch.
Every year, she would spent this kinda money on me.
say also paiseh.
my greatest senior- who taught me alot at work and nv bear to scold me even if I made mistakes.
thank you.


Thirdly,
from dearest stacy.
nothing could mean more den this.
all her hand made item - photo frames, candy jar..everything.
I love you babe,truck loads.

apart from that,
agnes b chain from her.
muacks!
Dearest sherry got me lotions from crabtree and evenlyn.
Even untill now, i stil dont bare to open and use.
Next year okie?
thanks for thoughts.
love you!
next, bestie.
apart from receiving earrings, chocolates from disneylands, pocky

she gave me a swarovski angel crystal for xmas,
with a note saying
" hope when i look at that, wil remind me of her everyday".
hahah, sweetheart, I dont have to be reminded of you when i see there.
owaz miss you and love you truck loads!

Received attimo from guosheng,
stupid ass no heart to buy me things.
but nevertheless,
thank you.
next year no more expensive gift for you anymore.
haha.

Last but not least,
I received my last present from Ash helden.
totally in love with it.
thank you man!!
you're one in a million.


Life is good (period),
apart from always whinning to JJ that I will be left on the shelves if I dont get attached soon.
But all of them will always assure me " is round the corner".
and at times,
I jokingly tell my cousin 11 years later, when I am 34 and he is 35, when we are still single,
we would get married and oppose all the " tan" and "ann" (surnames) 's rejection,
elope. and have kids.
heheee.
apart from these,
I suddenly start to enjoy single hoood and freedom. Just dread the tots of seeing loving couples on the streets evetyrwhere. I know my time would would come soon. Not rushing into things anymore. But den again, February Valentine day, Im all onmy own.
Cussiiieee, will you date me pls?! hahahaa
:)