date: Thursday, October 28, 2010 @ 3:09 PM
title:
Yesterday, I met my cousin - who is on a 2 days mc (pui) at golden mile to book our coach ride.
I am going to gennnttinnggg again. Nothing fantastic, is just malaysia.
But to be able to get away from S'pore is no doubt a good thing.
I will be away from 13-16.
which otherwise means,
I have an ultra long weekend. from friday all the way till wednesday (17th) which is a public holiday.
My ass cousin has to make me minus 2 more days of leaves to travel on monday and tues.
we had steamboat last night.
the old school kind,
that uses gas tank.
the restaurant has been there for many many years since I was young.
so we went back to reminisce of our past young days.



After that I took cab with my cousin to bedok ti kill time,
den took a 1 hour plus journey back home.
Monday,
we celebrated jings and eunice bdae at dome.
long time since most gathered.
ms loi, hope to see you on sunday at enfrost this time;