date: Monday, October 25, 2010 @ 11:13 AM
title:
sometime last week,
JJ and I went to Tpy Lorong 8's market for dinner.
die die must eat their chicken wing and hokkien mee before their maket closes for renovation.

anyway, I think iphone 4 really takes very good and clear pictures like this!!
darn good!

On friday,
I met hongru for dinner/movie.
caught paranormal activity 2.
I like it better than the first.
so i think you all should just pay the money and scare yourself with it.
good good.



On saturday,
Eunice and I missed swimming again!boo..
It started to pour in the afternoon.
so are we really really going to swim this weekend my dear?
at night,
I attended the twin's 24th birthday at shanghai dolly.
it was hell of a good night. I havent been this high and happy before.
and for once, I enjoyed myself thoroughly,
completely forgot about all the unhappy things.
but went home - dead drunk!!
heehee.
Happy birthday my dear boy,
hope you had a blast.







apple shots!!






I had a good weekend,
today I am meeting the girls for dinner.
:)
cant wait.
anyway,
happy advance birthday to eunice and jingz,
may the two of you dazzle with beauty,
happiness and love shine on you both.
lots of love.
xoxo.