date: Thursday, September 23, 2010 @ 2:26 PM
title:
Hey, I am back to blog before I leave for my trip on saturday.
and
tomorrow night, I will be too drunk to do also. :P
I met Sundu boy and Jiayi to watch love cuts!
can u all please imagine, sundaram watchin a chinese movie.
anyway he is so cute, people were all staring at him when we entered the cinema.



omg sundaram, i look so pretty beside u lah! :P

and my bestie!!



yesterday I met dearest stacy for dinner at hub,
den we went over to the nearby park to 'celebrate mooncake festival'.
2 poor souls dont have romantic dinner,
dont have family dinner,
so we had to find things to do to make ourselves happier. :)
the provision shop nearby gave away free lanterns,
we being kiasu singaporean,
we bought the fire sparkle and took the free lanterns.