date: Sunday, August 15, 2010 @ 8:50 PM
title:
It was another 'short week' for me.
as most of you all should know,
I over-exercise and overexert my knees, so I ended up hurting my cartiliage. Doctor adviced me not to exercise for 2 months and I think he is crazi.
I was limping very badly for the past week,
until I could not visit universal studio whilst I was in sentosa. Super upset, becos the moment I start walking, the pain would kill. and hence, he didnt allow me to go.
went chinese tie da , ba guan.
went western doctor for pain killers, they gave me muscle relaxation as well. So with the help of painkillers, i could walk.
I mc-ed on wednesday, but went back to work becos my senior was on mc as well. damn crap. bull shit.
On thursday...
Limping,
I still very 'ai swee'
so i went to cut and dyed my hair.
I am so bloodi upset now, my long long hair is all gone.
is so bloodi short and I feel a total out of space.
my hair is no longer straight anymore.
I am finding khaki to go rebonding with me... any takers anot??
the thought of sitting there alone for hours totally turned me off.

on friday,
I returned them the 'mc' they owed me. hehe.
Met Stacy for lunch,
den she accompanied me to see doctor.
at night,
I met my cousins for dinner.
LGS was too busy for me, so I had to find my own programmes.
xian de lai at bugis.
pui can.
i lao-sai 3 times the moment I reached J bar and home.




after dinner,
no where to go,
so headed to M hotel for drinks.

eveyrthing was on my cousin.
so i didnt pay a single cent.
Power,
but coming week I have to treat him lunch.

do we look alike?



and her bf!



They went on to order finger food. Not nice!
They serve it when the food were turning cold.
lousy!


and lastly,
her bf sent us back. to bedok then to amk.
Thank you.
Saturday,
my plans were damn screwed. I booked tickets for 'salt' , but ended up it was given up to others. Dont talk about it.
Met Stacy dear for dinner,
then to dempsey for ice-cream,

Met JJ, Claudine, Yelong at Shin Bar for more drinksss and catch up.

Bestie came down to look for me together with alvin,
Thanks babe!!







It was a gd night,
everyone was damn high and happy.
Left for supper at 3am.
Lavender - Pig Organ Soup.
Home and KO-ed!