date: Saturday, June 26, 2010 @ 12:44 PM
title:
"Pay your hp bill yourself, havent paid yet"
"better stop ALL your late nights, everyday come back so late"
"clear your contact lens casing, dont leave it on the table"
"keep your things away, dont leave it on the table"
All these are what I get when I am at home. tell me more about family love. pui. Fuck shit.
How offfftteeeennnnn do I have late nights damn you, only fridays and nights. Get your definition of a " late" night properly.
and KNN I am going to cancel my bloodi fucking singtel line and get a bloodi starhub. I dont expect you to pay for me, YOU OFFERED!
and lastly,
a table is meant for putting things. This is not a bloodi display set. Love it so much, go and fuck the table lick it ..
in this family,
you gonna grow a dick!
if not,
you have ZERO value!