date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 @ 4:39 PM
title:
Ohh Hi peeps,
if you all are wondering where on earth have I died till, I am still alive, kicking my own ass. working my life away... spending money lik water.. accumulating ZERO savings for the entire two years of my life in Ramdas. Damn pathetic, I wonder who else could be as loser as I am.
There are alot of changes in life I am adapting to now. To a different environment. To people who also come and goes out of my life. To people whom I thought could spend a lifetime with but to no avail.
Anyway, shucks. Forgot to download pics from my camera. have I mentioned that I went pinic with Stacy, Sam Jingjie and Claudine at barrage again. Wasnt so much of a big hooha as compared to the last pinic with the girls, but enjoyed my time wif my galfriend.
oh ya, family is like seasons of disaster. is like a pithole which I am struggling to get out. Nahhh, who really understand?? Most of you guys are blessed with gooddd family. So, treasure it.
okie,
moving off!
ciaoz!