date: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 @ 9:56 PM
title:
Had been a horrible and lazy blogger for the past 2 weeks.
Was too tired to update in details.
Anyway,
I just came back from vienna at united square.
Went to have yummy yummy buffet after work.

didnt make any reservation,
so had to sit outside...
beside the waterfall. haha


woooo. seafood!!

and they serve red wine in cute little glass mugs lik this.

anyway rewind back to last saturday,
had 2 princessess 's birthday celebrations.
I took a train over to meet them.
YES TRAIN. =.="
I actually took a train!!

While waiting for jing,
took abit of photos..
untill loi told us that photo taking is actually banned in mrt stations.

had dinner at earl swensens ( is it ever spelled like this)
waaaaaa piang!!
EXPENSIVE!!
come to think of it.. I ended up paying $27.00 for a plate of cajun chicken which costs $18.90!!
may i know which idiot paid lesser! hahaha.



we had a full long table..

and aiyaaa..
where is stacy in this pretty picture!


The bloodi place did not allow us to cut cake for them there.
going to starve pig juice in their brain.
so we left for the open space rooftop to cut cake.

sorri girls,
couldnt find someone proper!
taadaaahhhh.
all the pretty girls!

and the guys!





I am heading to KL with stacy darling this weekend!
so will be back with more pictures and more updates.
and now I am off to bed!
muacks.
good night world.