date: Sunday, May 30, 2010 @ 8:28 PM
title: my total awesome weekend
My awesome weekend flew passed like that. Damn depressing, is monday tomorrow already. Long weekends are never enough...
Friday,
I headed town for dinner with edric.
Dying to have dinner at soup restaurant.
Dinner on me this time, just gotten my pay!



samsui chicken yum yum.


walked around,
den headed to join stacy at her aunt's birthday since we had nothing to do.
They booked a KTV at grassroot club,



Had Mac at drive thru, then home.
Next morning,
edric woke me up very earli. I think 9am to meet me for breakfast.
cabbed to collect the cup cake I ordered at kovan.
He booked a room at the gallery for the long weekend- as well to shun bian celebrate our 18 months of being together.
Thank you!!

The Gallery at nanson road.

very sleekly recep.


the glass lift.



and oh ya.
my pretty gift. AHAHAHAHAHA!

and his.

and see the cupcakes I ordered from the sweetest moments,

so damn chio,
it damn sweet.


anyway the room was very normal.
just that the bed side controls were very very complicated.
they had everything you wanted. Aircon high/aircon low, alarm, bedside lamps, entire room's light control...

the toliet was good.
I like it.
small but see already damn song.

and edric love the king size bed.

the entire lay out of the room.



Decided to go for a swim a 2 plus.

and taaaaadaaahhhh.
Mad Chio right!!

people everywhere could see us swimming. hahaha


Beside us was studio M hotel,
KNN more chio can!1
I begged Edric to book the room one fine day.
the freaking swimming pool also see already buay tahan.
and I heard the room is a loft room ( bed is on the upper decker of the room!)

it turned cloudy after awhile,
so we decided to go back to the room n nua!



too mant good movies showing on tv,
he fell asleep,
I carried on with my show,
and by e time is ready for dinner.


left for dinner at liang court.
walked until I almost die.
see this is the ash tray outside the lift.
so fcool!

and IM V FAT!!




it was raining after dinner so we cabbed back to gallery.
I was so worried that the rest wouldnt come becos it was pouring so heavily.

watched tv, mouth itchy,
decided to order room service.

and then,
slowly one by one all arrived.
AND ALL DIDNT DRIVE!!
yoooo!


I made all of them eat the cupcake together,
the remaining few alphabets- edric brought it home.
I dropped the whole box during check out,
and all the letters and whip cream all came out.
hahaha.





we did have alot of alcohol,
I brought 2 red wine,
he brought a vodka, 1 martini,
Jiayi and Stacy also brought Moscato & Sparkling Juice..

hehehe.


in the end,
all gone!
With the exception of Claudine and JJ who didnt drink much,
see
we powerpack anot.

they left at 1 plus,
i bathed and hopped into bed nicely.
Fell asleep before I could even finish my show.

Next morning,
we checked out earlier. Couldnt swim anymore becos my period came. Damn it.
went back to his house,
he cooked lunch and slept before I met the girls in town for dinner at movie.



muacks!

went to Orange julius to chill,



before watching sex and the city 2.
is a 2.5 hours movie.
very funni!!
ALL of us should go n watch!1
today I am home,
mending my hole my pocket,
recuperating from my exhausting weekend.
and grieving because is monday AGAIN tomorrow!!