date: Monday, April 19, 2010 @ 9:43 AM
title:
Hi Guys,
monday again!
Just had breakfast, decided to do some blogging before I start work.
Hello Dear Sherry,
hope everything is all well.
Your granny will definately be happier and healthier in the other world.
went down to the wake 3 times in a row, feel so much like part of their family. hahaha,
Friday, met Eunice, Cailing and Junhong for dinner then to the wake again.
Had dim sum at thomson,
then,
home.
Saturday I slept my way thru,
den that ass bf woke me up, forced me to go down to his shop to accompany him.
so me being the sweetest and nicest gf in the entire world,
da bao dinner and ate there!


Met Stacy and Sam for movie,
"Date Night"

Met Jiayi next at M Hotel, J Bar to drink!


2am,
I went down to Le Bar to meet Edric and his friends.
Damn High and super hungry,
so edric brought me to have taiwan porridge for supper.
Next day,
Nua at his place for the whole day.
Edric cooked dinner,
waa,powerpack leh he.
so good to have a bf who really can cook and serve me like a queen..
what more could I ask for?
:D