date: Thursday, April 15, 2010 @ 5:04 PM
title: Bangkok day 4
Absoutely bored in the office.
This week has been a super boring and lazy week. haven been doing any work except on tuesday morning. tired!
Might as well take e chance to blog bout bkk day 4,
Day 4,


weather was mad hot leh.
walked over to this shopping mall to have lunch there.
Foodcourt with the worst smell,
with the hotest air-con you can find there,
and no proper cutlerys.
we ate our meal wif one spoon each,
no forks!!
elroy & Stacy hiding under the shelter while waiting for cab.
Aaron brought us to a mall off the city,
45 mins journey away from where we're.

Good place to shop,
with markets & shopping malls.
indoor and outdoor,
aircon and non- aircon

went in mac to eat and rest,
cos it was mad mad mad hot.
we had this pork burger!!
walao eh, maxi orgasm please.

walked around again,
and had steamboat at MK at 3 plus 4.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaa, weird timing right?


Aaron's thai friend brought us to another market,
which is located so far away again!
and to kill time,
I have to disturb them to take photos. with me!!
HEEE!

and see princess's buay gum face.

and elroy with his signature twist?!!

went back to change and bath,

off to chinatown for more tom yum goong,
and BIRD NEST!! woooooo!
and miss eunice's fav tom yum goong of all,



had massage there,
was expensive, but heck care already.


back to hotel,
to sort our our things, pack our bag and rest
I am starting to miss holiday again.
looking so much forward to our trip to KL in July.
I NEED A BREAK,
I NEED MORE HOLIDAYS,
I NEED MORE TOM YUM GOONG!!