date: Thursday, February 18, 2010 @ 11:31 AM
title: The Vday and Old man's bday
Hi dearies, I am back to work on Chu 4 , pui.. disgusting.. work is disgusting.
cny is so tiring, this is probably one of the most tiring chinese new year in my entire life. I go out earli in the morning. Come home at 10 plus and sleep by 12. Everyday is the same routine. I was too tired for anything on Chu 1/ valentine day. Too tired to even watch a movie, go to river angbao and walk walk.
We didnt even go out for a basic meal. hehe .. ate at his aunt's place. went there to bai nian, soo paiseh can. No celebration, no dinner, but my awesome old man still bought me a pressie.





Thank you,
so spoit rotten by the amazing you.
ohh ya, his birthday was last tuesday. Dine at heart bistro. Hey guys if you all are looking for somewhere cheap and good and romantic, I simply intro you this place. $140 for 2. With appetiser, main course and dessert.



they even had a welcome drink.
interesting...
and it seems as though is like my birthday. whole birthday album is all about my pretty face!!




the starter,





main course



and dessert..



and more sweet from awfully chocolate!

went party world after that, on him.
old man's birthday made me $500.00 dollars poorer.
:(
but...okie lah, I thank god for the wonderful him.
okie, I will post cny photos up later ya.
be right back.