date: Sunday, February 7, 2010 @ 3:38 PM
title:
I just came back from bugis. I went shopping ALONE , but went home empty handed. Decided to do a short trip down, so I took a cab to and fro but was caught in a fucking jam both ways. ni nao hia!!
Worried the blogshop will bastard me. My clothes have not arrived and they still have not send me any emails/ confirmation that my stock have arrived. I browse thru their backorder web again and this time their " items will arrive on the first week of feb or earlier, before cny" was removed! OMG!!
anyway bugis have nothing. so dont waste time going. Looking at my tight schedule this week, I believe I can only do a last min shopping on Friday, gonna drag edric with me so he can drive me there n back!!

anyway,
baby rayhan!!!
so cute!!!!!