date: Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 9:29 AM
title:
Heyyoo, today is thank god is friday......
Im blogging this while having my breakfast, but I wonder why the eggmyo taste so blooody sour, is it spoilt or wad I dont know. But still super yummy. Would be much better if I come down with a food poisoning halfway thru, so i can take halfday and head back home. hehehe! Anyway, I'm heading back home today. yeahhhhh, friday right?!! bang balls.. my new bed is coming so mum asked us to go home to help clean wash and put on the bedsheets!
I have a busi next week.
- Tuesday- Company cny lunch at carlton hotel, my old man birthday dinner at night.
- Wednesday - my BTT! which I know I will confirm fail for christ sake. Anyway I'm too lazy to read thru the book again, so shall just leave it.
- Thursday - Headline's company dinner at Marina South Pier at 9pm! Hungry till I die than they start to eat.
- Friday - Clubbing at rebel with my polymates, if I dont decide to bomb them evetually.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I forgot I gonna fix a day with Stacy for my manicure. The lovely girl offered to do my nails for me... so sweet.
and then,
is cny day 1 - 15.
and followed by closely,
is bangkok baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)