date: Monday, February 22, 2010 @ 12:00 PM
title:
Heyo, Im back with the rest of the pictures in which I dont have to blogged in anymore for the rest of the week.
okie, Edric woke me up at 9.30am on a saturday! we agreed to meet for breakfast. Macdonald!! powerpack. My last mac breakfast was with stacy, when we went for Gerald's wake. goooodddd! Went to Tekka WET MARKET to buy crabs for dinner.
old man know Im on diet, so no more rice no more carbho! he cooked salted eggs crab for dinner. Toooo yummmy. my man can really really cook.

and of cos raddish soup to go with it.

Followed by Nick's 31st birthday at Grange Height.
we reach there after 12am all thanks to Daniel Lim, and I know all of them are all ready to slaughter me alive.





yesterday, I met Jingjie for dinner.
That kind soul finally remembered her buddy here.
went for 100 mins japanese steamboat buffet.
YAAA SO MUCH FOR LOSING WEIGHT N GOIN ON DIET RIGHT?
but all i ate was veges. mushroooms,crabstick, chicken meat and soup!!

but I felt too full aftermaths,
and the dump came out from both my mouth n ass!
hehehe, sinful!!
:D