date: Monday, February 1, 2010 @ 10:04 AM
title:
God damn tired. The fucking insomnia is so bad till I slept for barely 3 hours.Met JJ after work on friday for dinner and shopping.
Claudine and Edric met us after work in town and we bugis-ed together.
Was god damn tired, too lazy for anything. Sorri old man, I know I have screwed up whatever plans you had for me that day because I decided to head back home. Too tired, back aching so Miss Sharon Tan decided to forgo clubbing, supper and movie and went home at 1130p.m to sleep...was in a super pissed mood , so paiseh for my super attitude.. slowly my horrible pattern coming out right?!!! :D
Saturday.
Slept my day thru, Made old man shopped with me after his work and went back to his house to eat ......hehehe. Finally settle all my cny stuffs. Now I wanna dye my hair and go for Manicure and Pedicure!!! Who wana go with meeee.
Sunday,
I had my major spring cleaning for my room. Woked up at 10 plus, did my spring cleaning from 12 all the way till 430p.m
and my spring cleaning means :-
- moving my clothes out from my cupboard, cleaning the interior, moved out my whole waredrobe, mopped ..vacummed the floor, clean the walls, threw away some clothings again.

my clothes - powerpack alot can!!!!
- moving out my bed, sweep, vacummed, mopped, clean the walls, clean the window, moving out all my things from the shelves, cleaning them and putting them back nicely again.
spick and span!! and my room is damn clean can!! I do this only once a year, and the dust accumulated is super woohoooo.


Went shopping for a new bed, than dinner at sakae with my mum and sis.


and since when sakae served coke in a bottle.. so nice.. like BKK!!

and my very skinny sister.

and my fluffy collasped after one whole day of spring cleaning with us.

AND NOW ....
IM SO BLOODI PISSED WITH MYSELF FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP YESTRDAY NIGHT!!!