date: Thursday, January 28, 2010 @ 10:22 PM
title: shopping , dinner, navel
Just met the girls for shopping and dinner earlier on.
walked around Orchad, and now I'm dead beat tired.
Went over to Far East to re-pierce my lower navel. I wanted to do it for a long long long time, finally. Edric sponsored half. yey! Thank you old man. xoxo :) 70 Bucks to pierce and get myself into serious pain. Anyway, it is damn pain can I swear!!! Jitao pierce already I felt like dying ....and is not bearable this time can!!! but at the very end, chio lah. At least I got something done which I long wanted to do it. Jingz accompanied me into the room and I bet by seeing the whole procedure, her whole body went weak. so cute.
was susposed to do some cny shopping, I needa get heels. proper heels. In the end, all of us bought rubbish. Ling brought to Mark & Spencers and we end up spending so much money buying chocolates and biscuits. soooo much for losing weight ya???!! THANKS AH LING. hahaha
Edric booked a cab home for me. Thanks sweetie. Love you!! Finally you get to meet another of my 2 close buddy.

taaadaahh, okie screw the top swollen part, it just wouldn't go away. :(
anyway, my dad just gave my sis and I 100 each for fun lah. omg holy shit, something is real wrong. but, thanks dad. Your contribution plays a huge role is tiding me down this month.
:)