date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 12:08 PM
title: The Year of 2009.
~Reminiscing of the year 2009~January 09Moved back home after being out of house for omoz 2 months.
Back home, to celebrate the chinese new year.
Warded at TTSH for 3 days 2 nights
quite an enjoyment though. :P
Chinese new year


March 2009- grandma's birthday


partying at modiva with Jj and his frens

more partying at thai disco

random dates~

and more havour partying in
May 2009~


the i hate cycling day in May.

June 2009~Miss Ling's birthday


& Miss Loi 21st birthday celebration.
In July 2009,I went to bangkok with jane,

sat on a tuktuk
had bird nest,

and the amount of stuff i bought. woo.

dear bangkok, I will be right there in March 2010.
September2009
my brother's 21st bday,


Next, my 22nd birthday celebration at grand Corpthone Waterfront.

followed by enfrost.

another celebration at villa bali,


For the month of
October,I clubbed at Rebel,

celebrated Halloween at overeasy,

at butter,

and at St James Powerhouse.


and celebrated Wei and Jing's birthday at Aston.
During November,we celebrated Jingjie bday at powerhouse,



On the 6th November - 10th November 2009,
I went to beloved hongkong,

we took Cathay Pacific instead of our usual budget airline.
booked it at a steal at only $383.00

we stayed at Mongkong Metropark,

first night, we went to the peak.

we took the MTR,

we went to the Avenue os Star

we clubbed and got drunk at Lan Kwai Fong,


we went to boring macau,
and disneyland,
rebonded my hair there cos we had too much spare cash left.
had diiimmmm suuummmmmmmm.
:)
the month of december~szb's Xmas lunch,

and and and..
To the person who has always been by my side no doubt how much shit and tanthrums I give to him,
thank you for loving me,for showing me your greatest care and concern for the whole of 2009.
my man,my king..sarang hae yo..