date: Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
title: shopping with stacy
Shopping with Stacy dear means ...
must buy things, buy the more the merrier, the more expensive it is, the better it gets.
I shopped with her and Cailing at bugis on friday,
both of us went home empty handed except for ling.
I Mc-ed today.
Ash told me to use sharp paper to poke my nose to make my flu come, so i did! in the end i got 2 days. yummy!! :)
she picked me up then go to town.
shop shop shop..
den go DFS and splurged all our hard earn money.
our dear stacy wont ask me to save money
she wil just say
" just mai lah, 1000 plus only. I rather you get the bigger version, top up abit more only"
den i listened to her,
and bought myself a gucci bag.
I need a new bag, i didnt buy it on impulse u know.
she bought herself a new LV wallet.
damn rich right she!!!!
in the end,
all of us went home happy but broke.




tadahhhh, our loots!!
:D