date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 3:02 PM
title: merry merry christmas


just had xmas lunch with my team,
we didnt go out to eat. Ordered pizza and treated our boss.

yumm yum
reallly really love chritsmas though I'm neither Christian or Catholics.
Lao niang pray to Guan Yin Ma, but stil wanna celebrate christmas.
simply love the feeling of receiving presents, cards.
and I will open them immediately when i reached home. No patience to wait till Xmas day/ Boxing day please. Wait 5 mins for taxi already want my life.
This year pressie totally rock my socks can,
firstly,
I received a YSL mascara from stacy dear.

secondly,
receive this estee lauder big big make up big from my colleague, Mei

is damn pretty and useful for ai swee people lik me.
full palete of eye shadow, 3 colors of blusher, mascara, 4 lip sticks, a bottle of cleanser, a mirror and a make up pouch!!

Jocelyn bought me a camera bag and a butterfly necklace,

hweiling bought me lotions from body shop
and not forgetting my headporter bag from old man.
thank you to all. :)
and I will be receiving pressie from Chinny and Emmy tomorrow!!!!
I love the season of giving.
will be back with more photos of food, partying and gift. exchange. stay tuned!