date: Sunday, December 20, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
title:
Christmas eve in 4 days.
Sooooo many programmes line up on xmas eve until I don't know which to go.
Dont go to a certain one , I also feel damn bad. Wanna party hop around, but dont know if I will be sober enough to do so.
Old man whipping up good food on Christmas eve, I invited Stacy. Girl, you coming hor? No staying at home hor pls! I bet Alvin is taking Chinny out for a good Christmas dinner, so no need to ask her. but Chinny if u wana come, let me know ya.
anyway,
I got my xmas pressie from old man.
he bought me a headporter bag!!!!!!!!!!!
=D
thank you sweeeetheart.
my sis begged me for an exchange, she wanna trade her old perfume for my bag can. she say I will hardly use it and it will only be a weekend bag to me, might as well lend it to her. So me being a kind and sweet sister, agreed to lend it to her lor.