date: Sunday, November 22, 2009 @ 11:07 PM
title: The sunday night entry
Back~
Phuture-ed with my sister and her friends on friday.
Thank you old man for bringing all 8 of us in. Paiseh Paisehhhhh :)
so in the end, my sister have to pay for drinks. it was 1-1 so not too expensive.
at 1.45 my sister gave the sian look, knn tell me she is tired. Useless bitch.
in the end all of us have to go off,
den off to little india for supper, sat there till 4am then go home. Might as well stay in the club right, phuture closes at 4am anyway wad. Aiyah, nvm.













Saturday, I met him again for dinner after his work,
i had steamboat at 10p.m till 12am!!!!!
okie,can die.
see my size became like that, is all his fault.
I met him again just now with his friends for dinner at tiong bharu for dinner.
ehhh all free of charge.
50 dollars in my wallet was left untouched for 3 days. muahahah.
okie la, Im v broke.. almost penniless already.
I paiseh, refuse to take money from him anymore,
so he was v sweet, he secretly topped up my ezy link for me.
awwww,
thank you so much sweets. :)
okie, back to my day 5 hongkong.
It was our last day,
being very groggy , super bad hang over, we checked out of the hotel at 12p.m and went for dim sum, die die must eat before we leave hongkong.




anyway, was damn shiok la,
I wana go dim sum soon!!
cravings~

next, we went our own ways again.
I went to rebond my hair,
Eunice did manicure because we were too rich!!!
too much spare cash left.


my poor darling waiting and waiting.

and,
MY POOR HAIR!!!!
okie and I look lik fuck already.
my fringe :((((((((


bye bye hongkong,
we wil be back in the near future.
is bangkok next year March.
Szb, please save money,
we will be booking our flight at the end of december.
anyway,
gerald chia, I dreamt of you this afternoon till I refused to wake up.
and I slept for 4 hours straight.
Jesus Christ,
I'm in deep shit tonight.
INSOMNIA!!!
:(