date: Saturday, November 28, 2009 @ 11:00 PM
title: Drop dead and die
My wasted long weekend went by lik this ...
- Went to stay with my granda becos all my aunt and family went to taipei for 7 days leaving her alone with the maid.
- They refused to let me use their computer. so im left stranded over there wifout the use of the internet, I surf mine using my GPRS!!! fucking selfish people, hope they will stripped off their millionaire title and live a life of poverty. I hate them leh seriously.
-so from thursday - saturday, all i did was to eat and slp,wasting away my precious weekend at their big house with nothing to do.
-my aunt can jolly well ask me to go home and bring my lap top over. Fuck you bitch. so am I obliged to come over and take care of my grandma when you all are at taipei enjoying yourselves and all other grandchildrens need not do so.
-I sneaked out of the house at 1030pm to meet jiayi on a friday night. thanks girl for accompanying me.
- got screamed and nagged by my grandma every single day. telling me im the worst grandchildren of all. of cos I lost my freaking temper and blew my top. I told her to fucking shut up and if her other grandchildrens are so great, ask them to come over and take care of you.
- I got dumbfounded when she told me say is " I OFFERED TO COME OVER AND STAY WITH HER, SHE DIDNT BEG ME TO". I stompped out of the house.
I tell you all, it never pays to be kind. Next time I will not act lik a bloodi fool, wastign my weekend just to come overand do nothing. Being a female is hard, one phone call from another grandson and she can comment how fillial he is. wha the fuck, den how bout me being there for 4 days, given no credit.. in fact being screamed at and yelled at every single day. None of the other grandchildrens did dropped by okie.
I spent my day there watching useless channel 8 and channel 5 tv shows. reading secondary school composition book to fall asleep,and all I got was a " you're the worst grandchild". Thanks ah dearest grandma.Wished I had a needle to sew yr mouth shut.
you guys dont come and comment how bad and infillial Im,
cos you guys wont know a shit how it feels.
all of you all are blessed with very loving and good family..
In this family, in this Tan family,
you will never gain any credit for being a female.
I fucking hate my life la.
I will never ever be fillial to anyone anymore in my life.
IT NV PAYS TO BE KIND,
seriously.
and and..
I had a huge fight with old man,
and I mustered enough courage to tell him is really time to leave.
knn,
can someone please save me.