profile
Photobucket Sharon;26091987;Fluffy;szb; slp,eat,play,club,pub,buffet

links
Zoo
Beautiful Rag Doll
Little Ray Ray
Sagacious Saggittarius
Girl with Love
Stupid Girl
Jingerbell

tagboard

.

archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
September 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
June 2014

credits
Resources/Model:‚ô¶
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins

date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 @ 2:43 PM
title: my last wishes...

I'm on 2 days MC again. okie, dun say the word "keng" pls. just plain tired. drained. anyway year is coming to an end, dun waste my 14 days of medical leave ma.

anyway, I just visited Gerald with Stacy. Us,being an idiot and first timer of all these burning and praying, okie we made a fool out of ourself.

I met her at my hse downstairs after seeing the doctor, we went to the incense shop to get paper money and stuff for him. Ehh, they have LV and Gucci paper wallet, belt and watches okie mai siao siao. Okie, we dont know what to buy so we had to ask the lady boss.

We drove down to Guang Ming Shan. Okie ,there are so many columbariums there. You really really have to check properly before you go down to see him. Do not go to the one with aircon on the ground floor. His is in the older yellowish building and his urn is on basement 1. Not level 5 as stated in the profile. Walk all the way till you see N1. He is on Row No. 5, you would need a ladder to see him. He doesn't have his own unit so his urn is right behind others. I dont see any picture so you all have to recognise him thru his chinese name in " fan ti zi" . Press the button to light up the shelve,and there you can see him right inside.

We wasnt being disrespectful, we are noobs when it comes to praying and burning of such stuff. I dont even pray and buy such items to my grandparents. so feel proud of yourself.

the uncle there helped us and taught us what to do. everyone prayed with 3 joss stick, and ours - was the whole packet of joss stick sticking into the pot. okie, we thought it was relatively funni. Please do not even think of buying KFC, chicken chop for him cos they only allow vegetarian food. =) you have to walk down the slope, turn left where you can burnt the items for him.

Dear friend,
hope you received whatever we have burnt for you. Please be happy where ever you're. Nobody forgets about you and still talk about you all the time. come to our dreams and find us. :)

anyway, life is really really unpredictable. It has been 6 weeks since his departure. I believe all of us have missed him greatly.

anyway if one fine day anything is to happen to me, I die earli or wad, my dear szb please help me to make my funeral a sweet and happy one yah?!

1) I want a white coffin!! I dont want anything brown or black.

2) I want a mixture of blue and white roses instead of the boring usual chrysanthemum.

3) I want to be dress in my favourite blue pink and black dress which I have. I wore that to Alvin's birthday. Miss Chin, u can remember.

4) I want my current display picture to be my funeral pic. I think is damn swee. hahahaha :P

5) Please do a proper make up for me. I dont want 7 layers of make up and a red lipstick. Just lip gloss will do. I dont wan to go down as a geisha.

6) I want my own house, my own unit. tell my parents to place me in air conditioner area. I know is very expensive $20,000, but this is the last thing they can do for me mah. worst come to worst, okie la mandai lor.

7) U all know what to burn for me. I do need to tell you all. heheh =) Burnt me paper car. I will get my license down there. heeee. okie burnt me lots of money hor.

8) Inside my coffin, please develope some photos for me. My family, My szb, Fluffy, Ben that clan and my old man and me. Like that I can remember all of u all no matter where I do and I can bless and protect u all right. hahahaa

9) I dont need so many ppl to send me off, juz my szb, JJ, Nick , Emy, Benjamin they all, Ash.. simple simple farewell can liao.

10) The issue about cover / open coffins - okie, if i die a peaceful death and when my face is stil intact, den open it. If for example I kenna car accident whatsoever, closed the damn lid. Cos I want you all to remember me as a pretty Sharon okie? Damn hiao i know. What to do, is in the Tan's blood.

okie lastly you all must come and visit me often okie? not lik once a year during Qing Ming , my death anniversary. You all come I will give you all 4d numbers heng heng okie? promise!


okie, v random,
i know all of u all goin to scold me..
but just in case ma.

okie goin to slp.
MC is maxi orgasm okie.