date: Monday, October 5, 2009 @ 2:07 PM
title: crab day
This morning was hetic.
Damn busi with work that I left imcomplete since last friday. Lazy leh.
Manage to squeeze a little time off lunch hours to blog.
hmm,
weekend was simply boring. hahahaa. no more drinking, no more clubbing cos I'm desperately saving money for hongkong , for the 2 girl's birthday which falls one day apart , for halloween at night safari and for kickboxing which me and stacy intend to joined. Anyone interested? We're on a strict diet plan to shred off weight from our body. Getting too bloated .. too fat recently.
Old man and I decided to cook crab for dinner yesterday.
he brought me to the wet market AGAIN!! arghh. stink lik one mother cow.
anyway, v cheap deals,
3 crabs for 40 dollars.
(on him of cos, i paid for the other rest of the lah lah zak zak)



taaaahh dahhh ..

it was god damn good,
thank you sweets.
you can really really cook leh.
=D