date: Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 3:58 PM
title:
I had a really really long long weekend. :P
my Medical leave lasted me from wednesday till now (monday) when I'm official back to work. Crap bullshit. I seriously hate fucking monday.
My sis was on mc as well,
i got 3 days for $26.00
and hers, 2 days for $30.00.
Im the keng queen already lah, nobody can beat me to it.
Met JJ at night, we went to airport to have dinner and played Go-Kart. Si be bo liao. den went to east coast for beeeeerrrrrrr.
Thursday, I met JJ again to collect money from choryeow and went for supper.
Friday I was at rebel with Kendra ...him and Dioooorrrr.
so wierd lik wtf am i hanging out wif her right, anyway she gave us free entrance in to rebel, so it benefited us in a way.
Saturday, my dear Ms Chin woke me up at a super amazing time 930am cos she need my help in taking mc. hmmm, Im not teaching her anything bad, I'm just helping a friend in need okie. :) anyway she got 2 days for sore eyes. hahahahaaha. walked around after tt and went to comex. I went to look for edric ,she went to look for alvin.
Sunday I was over at his place. No food to eat so no choice he have to cook. Yours truly is mother fucking broke. I am susposed to save 400 this month for hk but i spend every cent of it holy shit. :( hope my parents still will give me red packet no matter how hostile Im to them. heheee. ohh ya my birthday is in 12 days. Damn fast ya!
anyway, my ah fat went sentosa on sat wif my sister and the gf.
look how sweet is she.
okie back to my monday blues.
:((