date: Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 11:21 AM
title:
We had out mini gathering last night at pizza hut. it was really heartwarming seeing you girls. You know is a really really rare thing that such a day will come by,
-Our wonderful Missy Missy nurse Eunice turned up,
-Striving for Scholar position (Cailing) also came,
-our taka boss/ tuition teacher (Ah loi) cancelled her tuition specially for us,
-our Miss very ill poor girl stacy oso joined us,
-Lady in the air flyin off to Manchester at 6am made her way down...
-plus me, the very eng office lady all made it for the gathering,
except for our chweeeeeeeeeeeeeee li.our " zhong she qing you" friend. hahahaa.How cannnnn???okie with the excuse of jingz cos she is rushing for her project and exam,
and junyi the lady boss.
I miss u girls, lets hope the next one we will have full attendance. :)




we left a empty table for u sherry. haha



anyway, im sick and tired of working.
one point of time I feel so much like quitting my job,
in another sense, I feel lik taking 1 month of unpaid leave and stay home and slp.
money money money. I need money for holiday.
and this bloodi focal travel agency is getting on my nerves, is already August and I cannot believe that the itineraries for November is not out yet. My funds are seriously running low..
Life is good,
nothing is troubling me at the moment. My life is peaceful at home. I talk alot to mum nowdays. Period. Old man is treating me vvvv well. I know this is something not long term. Alot told me not to waste time on him. I know myself somehow someday this thing is gonna go down the drain. I dont expect anything to blossom out of this - I dont expect marriage either. As I mentioned, Im living for now. Im glad to have him during this period of time to pull me away from the pit bull (of benjamin) but yet at the same time,sinking into something probably more complicated than all my previous relationship. Anyway, dont bother. :)
I still think of ben as and when. We dont meet anymore. Even if we does, we meet in a group, but we wil not talk more than 20 sentences to each other. In a way I'm relieve both of us are really really moving on, none is stuck somewhere in between anymore. Sometimes I wished he could be better person, as in literally. I juz used to think that I dont need him to feed me with buffets and shower me with expensive love with single day, all I want is comfort and the ablity to feed yourself or at least live comfortably not worrying bout money .. no money to eat/go out every single day. I wish he could have more motivation in life as in quickly get a job and stop doing all those useless part time jobs which pays lik peanut, stop eating and sleeping, get a life. do something instead of just facing your computer for 24/7. I told him that for many many months until I stopped and decided it was really over.
okie,
just being very very bored at work.
hahaha