date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @ 11:08 AM
title:
Long weekend - our long awaited public holiday.
anyway cheer up girls, the next public holiday is next month,
hari raya puasa!!
Anyway, i almost MC today. Fuck leh, I always have serious insomnia before the start of the working week even though i skipped afternoon nap, i went out ... but sighh.
I met old man for steamboat after work on friday. waited for him to finish his stupid meeting. and we had our dinner at around 930. Hungry lik siao already. Was susposed to meet Daniel and co, but sorry ..... Bombed. hahaha. went back after dinner cos I was tooo sleepy already.
Saturday night,
susposed to go night safari. But samuel bombed us. really asshole. so in the end we went down sabai sabai with daniel & ....



at sabai-sabai







the whole of sunday I was at old man's place. eat and sleep.
woke up and watch NDP.
eat again,
den went for midnight movie. " Xia dao siao" !!!
very geeky movie, but not bad, is a worth is a little watch.
Went out for family dinner yesterday night.
den headed down to haji for BBQ with him and his friends..