date: Thursday, August 20, 2009 @ 10:09 AM
title: gradually in love
heeeee,

I received my iphone yesterday. Old man wanted to give me on my birthday itself, but i see already buay lun so he passed it to me last night. omg, is si bei chio can? why didnt you all tell me is so fun to use ah? anyway, thank you sweetss, it must have costs u a bomb to get it without line. :)
I'm not lucky lik bestie Jiayi whom boyfriend brings her to expensive places to dine in. He always cooks at home during his off day or his mum wil cook and she will ask me over for dinner. soo we hardly dine out.
I'm not so blissful lik my dear sherry and junyi whose boyfriend are 24/7 around. He works lik a freaking dog and off only once a week ... zzzzzzz.
anyway, I'm just thankful you're around.
thank you oldd man.