date: Sunday, August 2, 2009 @ 9:21 PM
title:
another week flew by like that,
total without realizing it, is the beginning of a new month..august already.
wooo,
I will be 22 in no time. Getting really old.
anyway, weekend was as usual, nth much.
after work on friday, headed down to Mortons at Mandarin Oriental to have martini.
Drank without having dinner can. but okie la, only one martini.



Surprisingly,Daniel was there as well. Steve and Aaron as usual,
bomb us. really hell off a mother fuckers.

Watched " Hangover" at suntec.
den had supper at newton,
den met Jingjie, Kendra and samuel to rebel.



Saturday, whole day was at old man house.
until JJ picked me up at around 10.
No place to go, so we went cafe del ma Sentosa.:)












Next, we went Marina Barrage for sight seeing.
really super bo liao.

went thomson for prata den back home.
today I spend my whole day sleeping.
Im in serious shit cos I slept for freaking 4 hours in the noon.
SIGH!!