date: Thursday, July 30, 2009 @ 3:20 PM
title:
Hello wei, I dont know how to reply tags in facebooks. Sooo i shall do my wedding plan here. Also ji tao paiseh to let so many ppl see right. hahahaRules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with d wedding plan! At the end, choose d people u want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know about u!=)(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your wedding plan, tag d people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. How old are you?
222. Are you single?
apparently not i think.3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
my ideal age is 27-28.
4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
No to be honest.5. If not, who do you want to marry?
I will marry the person Im dating when Im 27 years old.6. Who will be your bridesmaid & best man?
Bridesmaid - any of my 8 girls who are still not married at that time / my beloved sister.7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
I want beach and traditional. Romantic yet at the same time we can have the tea ceremony, the yum seng, the sisters teasing the groom, the walk in during wedding dinner. very nice very nice.8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Japan, if i have more money, europe then.9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
I want 40 tables. heee :)10. Will that include your exes?
Yes!11. How many layers of cake do you want?
5.
12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
is a whole day thing right?13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
hmmm, I want those nice sweet romantic classy kind. hear already make ppl super in love kind. 14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon,fork and knife?
normal spoon, fork and knife.15. Champagne or red wine?
Champagne16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Days after the wedding17. Money or household items?
Of cos money18. How many kids would you like to have?
2. I love to have twins though.19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
yesyesyes20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
Jane. she is getting married next year :)