It was our youngest darling... Miss Shihui's 21st birthday celebration yesterday. Welcome to the 21st clan dear. You're an old aunty like us already.
headed down to her place at Sengkang. damn far but what to do. Her house is filled... damn scary. is lik she is celebrating her 80th birthday. omg.
anyway loi, is time to install air con in yr hall. This is the hottest 21st birthday I attended. hahahaa. and you ah, horrible host leh. throw us outside your house to entertain ourself. But nevertheless, we still love you.
here are your pictures. Very few pictures. cos don't even have place to stand when taking photos.
we left around 10 plus, I followed Chinny to the Wine Company at Bukit Timah to meet up with alvin's friends whom i didnt know. It was really v wierd becos i don't know them. hahahaa. But girl, I accompanied you to wine company, which means i don't have to go up to KL with you this weekend yah? muacks.