date: Friday, June 12, 2009 @ 4:11 PM
title:
Im back from lunch with my Boss and Mei.
he brought us to his fav teochew restaurant for lunch at amoy st. But well, I earned myself a free lunch. wooohooo.
what have I been doing for the past 1 week.......
Oh ya old man brought me to ktv on saturday. I woke up at a shocking time at 9am on a beautiful saturday, went up str8 to his house (ps: i got his key) and dragged him out of bed. Poor thing.. but too bad becos I nagged and whine at him for monthss. den back to his place, sleep and eat.
Sunday I spent my time sleeping at home. I really slept my freaking way thru. he was wrking so no time to meet me. Soo i juz slept. In the end, I took freaking urgent leave on monday because I couldnt slp a wink that night. Kil me. My precious one day leave.But i made full use of it. I went swimming in this hot stinky burning weather. Can u imagine I actually went to swim and sun tanned. But it was god damn awesome becos i ended up chao dadd like hell.
then...
JJ picked me up for dinner, we went up to Mount Faber to have steamboat. This eatery is in a shape of a boat.. very nice view from above, but it was fucking closed when we went there, so we went downslope to have laksa steamboat instead. expensive like one mother cow. nvm, but not too bad.

I was on mc again on wed. sherry took on tuesday, damn wasted... Sooo paiseh.. I was down with fffffllluuuuuu. Doctor wanted me to go on 2 days medical leaves but i opted for 1. ommggg damn rare of me right? ji tao very paiseh to take leave already. gonna be good and discipline all the way till I leave for bkk, and come back with food poisoning to keng for another mc. woohooo.
anyway, this lady beside me is my sweet sweet colleague. Besides Jane, im the closest to her in this office. She is sitted right beside me and we can yank non stop the whole day. she wil owaz offer me food and snacks and help me to keng / teach me what to keng when I wana take MC. thank you Jos. Im glad she is around so at least my day pass very quickly when we have so much to talk about. but she is on urgent leave today. sighh. Im all alone and relatively quiet today.

anyway, I met chinny and jingjie for dinner last night at enfrost. It has been long since we last saw lady boss. she is as skinny as usual it probably wont change in the next 10 years. Her 24/7 bf was there to help her. Lucky girl.
I have 1.5 more hours before I knock off into the lovely evening.
Im going to a BBQ later with ed and his frens. omg so rare of me on a weekend...
bbbbbuuuuutttttt tmr Im clubbing with JJ!
for an update,
benjamin lim told me to go to hell u know.. i cant believe my ex bf is such a cb and a perfect liar! nvm, i decided once and for all to live life happily.Becos i know you readers are always there and I still have old man to share my life with.
for those hu miss me,
muacksss.
my big big face.
bye.
:)