date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 5:09 PM
title:
Woot,
is 30mins to 6pm. seriously cant wait to get my ass off my chair and hop out of city house. Boring shit can, my boss is on leaveeeeeeeee, i cleared my work within the first hour which left me with nothing to do for the rest of the day. Im a eifficient multi tasker okay.
so i watch taiwan drama the freaking whole day. of cos discreetly lah. I went for early lunch with jane, talked cock with the whole world on msn .. but sadly time always seems to be crawling. crap!
am meeting my sista for dinner at J8. Wanted to date our Sim chwee li, but she meeting her boyfriend. Friend, I miss you la. Is time for a meet up, not always the dom dom dom dom okie. =P.
I'm meeting ah loi this coming weekend if nothing crops up. Im very free girl. Clubbing is not a must for me, is juz optionally becos I dont have anything meaningful to do. So this week shall give u all my time okie. muacks. dun meet me too earli on a saturday, i needa catch up with my beauti sleep.Im very very in need of slp. Noooo more shopping cos im seriously broke. is 6 more days to pay day dear.
anyway, my cool lawyer jio-ed Jane and me out for clubbing nx saturday sia. This is the hunkiest and youngest lawyer ( the age of 28) in my law firm. And very surprise, he actually loved to club too.. lik me!!! but unfortunately, he is a malayu. Wasted! anyway, he is bringing 2 of his rich royal friends along.. drinks and cover he say is on him. sooooo go. omg!!! sounds damn fun. Miss chin, shall we club next saturday? FOC leh. hehehehe.
anyway,
am doing gd. I no longer think of negative things.
I decided to really realy move on.
I miss the girls......
it has been really long since we last met. Seems lik the only person im meeting up with is just jiayi, where are the rest?
Eunice as usual dunno busi with hu, forget bout us already right????
Our lady boss, can excuse her for this. But is time to change shift to meet for dinner soon.
Ling and Jingz are tryin to be scholars, but at least i stil tok to ling online.
Ms Stacyyyyyyy,where are you. Weekday you are acting mysterious.. you're susposed to be online but i cant see you. I miss you.
Loi, as usual thinks she is the boss of takashimaya, work and work and work.
ah weiz ah,
is time for steamboat.
=)