date: Monday, May 4, 2009 @ 3:37 PM
title:
Im back to work after the long long weekend.
Is the worst kind of monday. Was raining in the morning. I forced myself to get up. As in really forced..My sister took MC today. The whole family was asleep can when I left house. =(
For the past weekend I did basically nothing. I helped old man shift office till nearly 2am on thursday after my work. He send me home. Next day he picked me up ..continue to shift office than went out for dinner... Saturday I nua the whole day. eat and sleep watch vcd den eat and sleep again.
So proud of myself. i didnt club for 3 weekends leh. woooooooo.
v bored of it already.
Im finishing work in 2 hours.
Our Sherry muz be enjoying herself on some roller coaster right now. lucky chap.
I wana go HK,
who wanan go HK with me??????????