date: Monday, April 13, 2009 @ 2:51 PM
title:
The Public Holiday week was well spent and i totally made full use of it ... february and march was the hardest to go by becos I didnt attempt to take any MC ever since my discharge from hospital.. there wasnt any single public holiday and I didnt want to waste my leaves.
Thurs I was at winebar with JJ and Kendra, we went clarke quay intially, but the place was filled surprisingly. Walked over to Double O, filled with " Giao torss" was drizzling we didnt want to queue in the rain, so we went down to wine bar instead.
Friday I phuture-ed with Jiayi , Alvin, Jingjie, Daniel, Samuel and one fren of his. Yes, u heard me right. it was rex. We wanted to avoid his frequent calls and pester to JJ, but he ended up at wine bar looking for us, soooo no choice, we clubbed together.
Period. =D

Looking forward to my next public holiday,
Labour day. =)
anyway , zouk's 18th anniversary this coming saturday.
wooohoooo~~~