date: Saturday, April 18, 2009 @ 1:25 PM
title: the lovely friday
Met the girls last night for dinner =)
woooohooooooo. it has been really long.
Looking forward to next friday dinner, hopefully full attendance .
sherry and jingz, no more running away halfway hor.
Miss loi, where are you?
very busy huh??











Headed over to en frost cafe to accompany our lady boss there.




the spread of wonderful and yummyliciouis dessert.
head over to the en forst cafe at paradiz centre,
i ensure u will return to the place with no regrets.
=)








and a photo with our lady boss in the toliet before we left.

he picked me up at night and send weiz home.
went for another round of supper ...
and we went all around spore. :)
Thank you old man.
it means alot to me.
you know i would rather lead this kind of simple life.
yes my love for clubbing will still be there, but somehow it became a weekly routine till Im somehow sick of it ...
if only ben had a licsence.
anything you know, bike ... car.
we would be much better.. but sadly he has none.
The other longer history,
I dunoo how well he is doing ... I still do meet him occasionally for dinner,
everytime I see him, I still feel that there's that bit of affection for him,
not becos I still love him,
becos I know deep down somewhere..
he will stilll hold a special place in my heart.
You know, somehow Im glad we are still friends.
is a saturday,
i feel like going to swim and tan .. but no khaki.. very lazy to go alone summore.
shall nap alone in the noon.
am goin to zouk's birthday today.
=)