profile
Photobucket Sharon;26091987;Fluffy;szb; slp,eat,play,club,pub,buffet

links
Zoo
Beautiful Rag Doll
Little Ray Ray
Sagacious Saggittarius
Girl with Love
Stupid Girl
Jingerbell

tagboard

.

archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
September 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
June 2014

credits
Resources/Model:‚ô¶
Designer:Portfolio Deviantart Blogskins

date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 @ 10:04 AM
title:

25 Random Facts About Sharon


1. Everyone knows me Sharon. IC is spelled as Tan Wen Ying Sharon. But my chinese is read as "Wan Ying"instead of WenYing as stated above. I never like my chinese name because in direct translation, it is know as the "Sliver bowl". I would much prefer to be named as wen ying because it sounds so much nicer and demure.


2. Im the middle child and I dreads it. Normally they say, middle child are the problematic ones whom create lots of trouble at home and elsewhere. In my case, Yes! I fight for anything and everything and even though when I'm in the wrong, I will scream my way through, fight through the entire way and I will never ever give in. Cos I hate to lose!


3. I started dating since I was 13. My first BF was a malay and Im glad nothing works out from it. I met my first puppy love Hongru at the age of 15 and spend nearly 4.5 years with him. I'm glad we are still good friends now and we still do meet occasionally for meals. But I was a quick hopper, within 2 months after my breakup with him, I was with benji.. untill now ( omoz 1.5 years since our break up) , Im still stuck in this stupid pit hole. hate it. yucks.


4. I love man with tattoos. They turn me on. Woooo!! not those super show off ah beng kind that leaks all the way to your finger. I like guys with tribals and cool tattoos.. benji's one was a mistake, even up till now I still think his is very very ugly. Too bad.

5. I would love to get a tattoo one day. My dream one is down my waist and on my ankle. ( anything butterfly or tribal) So bloodi cool. Ass Ben was strongly against it and he always threaten to put a full back dragon tattoo if I ever had one. So I slowly dropped the idea cos his threatening irritates me and I was totally against the idea of him having one full back piece.. it too fierce and ah beng. I will have it one day. I promise.

6. Clubbing is my forte. I think I'll die if there are no clubs around. hahaha. To me, clubbing is a hobby.I hope my nxt Bf would be someone who supports me when I go and club .. wont show a ' bin or or' face when I club. And he must not follow me to clubs cos I hate Bfs to be around. Once in awhile is ok...The fighting at double O was an example. never never club with BFs!! :)

7. I'm currently working in a law firm and work has never been better. It is good to get paid to surf net, to msn and to facebook and indefinite hours. Bonus is amazing!!! Too good to be true. I love it here and i have wonderful team mates and colleagues. I hope my company wouldnt start retrenching people becos of recession because if that happens, Im the first to go.

8. I always wanted to be an air stewardess. I thought of quitting my job since I'm not schooling anymore. but the whole world around me told me not to be dumb to continue staying put in my work place becos life in the air is not cut out for me. My bestest friend is in SQ and the way the complains about work puts me a little off about life up there.

9. I have a bunch of wonderful ladies and we have stuck with each other for the past 9 years and still counting. I love them and I know no matter how busi we are with life, the friendship will continue to beam forever.

10. I love twins. My 3 ex Bfs are all twins. hehehe. and I always wish to have my own pair of twins in the future. So cute.

11. I love black. Cos it hides the fats.

12. I used to be very hardworking and smart back in secondary school and I dont know what got into me during my poly days , I skipped school lik nobody business untill I do not have a diploma now. I dont care.

13. I hope to get my car liscense by the age of 25. I wan a bike one as well. Imagine me in a vespa or a NSR, so cooooooooollllllll right?!

14. Im super impatient. I hate to wait that explains why I'm always late. :)

15. I love the color purple. Bad thing is they say purple is a color that represent " deprive of sex" .. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!

16. I love sleeping. Especially after meals and during rainy days. And I can sleep to forever and eternity.

17. Fluffy is my baby and I guess she is the only reason why I look forward to go home.

18. I love shopping at Bugis Street. Becos everything there is madly on sale. $10.00 !!!!!!

19. I try hard to save money every single month but sadly every month end I find myself dry hard on cash and have no choice but to dig up from my savings. Which means savings = zero.

20. Im a very 9 to 6 person. But I do not reach office on time and I leave at 6 on the dot. So glad that my company do not practise serving OT. very good for lazy people lik me.

21. I love flowers. Blue roses, tulips. I hate red. Ben is the only person who send me red roses. Nothing gets into his head no matter how many times I tell him, or simply becos he doesnt bother.

22. Im super hooked on facebook. I curse the person who asked me to join pet society. Becos of this, I have to clean my pet, visit my friends and play the stupid ball just to make my pet happy during office hour. and no matter how hard I play, My score is still less than 10,000. How the fuck other manage to reach 100K???

23. I would love to cut my hair short one day. Concaved short hair with red or gold highlights. I always back out last min because I know I wil regret it someday and with the super round face I have, only long hair suits me. =(

24. Im a super unreasonable Gf. I will never say sorri. never.

25. I love older man. As in those that are much much older than me. Dont say Im materialistic. but is always true to find someone whom can take care of you and free of money woes. I dont want an army man anymore ...older man are mature enough to know what they're doing. The only younger guy Im interested in is Mingrui. and even untill now, I still think that he is super yan dao, super good looking. Super cool and he will always be my little crush till then.

done,
and back to work.